Monday, 27 September 2010

INTO THE WORLD WE GO

A few pictures from Tuesday's launch...

About to read, hoping I've not chosen too dark a story.


Book signing. Is that Dan Brown in the foreground, snuck in when nobody was looking?


Laughter, eh? Must be reading a funny one. I hope.


The book's got some wonderful early reviews (thanks, Dad). And to top off a great week, I got engaged as well.

Had a great response for guest bloggers (see below), so watch out for some new faces / voices appearing soon.

As you were.

5 comments:

Paul said...

Engaged? As in employed? Or is there some other meaning to this word that escapes me?

TOM J VOWLER said...

To be wed, my friend.

Nik Perring said...

Congrats on all fronts, Tom!

Paul said...

I thought gentleman writers were supposed to wear tweed jackets at readings.

TOM J VOWLER said...

Thanks, Nik.

Not generally regarded as a gentleman, Paul.