Sunday, 4 October 2009

MY WORK HERE IS DONE

Everyone, it sometimes seems, is writing a novel. Well, neither am I. Not at the moment anyway. Tip: don’t move house during composition.

So, yes, I’m relocating to a small town on the edge of Dartmoor. I have it on good authority that they have electricity there, but as for the interweb, I’ll let you know. Or not, as the case may be.

Anyway, writing and blogging is likely to take a small hit in the next few weeks, so hang on in there and I’ll see you on the other side. I’ll post some reviews and perhaps some of the most popular pieces on craft that appeared at the start of the year, for those who missed them.

In the meantime, HERE’S a great story by Tobias Wolff to listen to, courtesy of the New Yorker.

2 comments:

SueG said...

Best of luck with the move, and everything else. We'll be waiting for you when you get back to cyberspace.

Paul Lamb said...

Hurry back! (please)